Ever thought of making crisp peanut butter cookies, then you are in the right place. These cookies are crispy and a good favorite for your evening snack. Also, children will love it due to its taste and pleasing appeal. It takes 20 minutes to prepare 6 dozen cookies and 12 minutes to cook them.
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup of Nuttery Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Directions to prepare Crisp Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 175 deg C
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Mix the Nuttery Crunchy Peanut Butter and butter until it’s smooth in a large bowl or electric mixer.
- Blend sugar, eggs, and vanilla and beat it. Also, add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture and mix it until it’s blended.
- Roll the blended mixture into 1-inch balls. Place them 2-inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Drip some sugar on top of each ball. Take a fork, flatten each cookie, and press a crisscross pattern into the top. Roll the blended mixture into 1-inch balls and place them 2-inches apart on a baking sheet
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 12 minutes or until it’s lightly golden. Let it cool completely.
- Now the Crisp Peanut Butter Cookies are ready. You can now store this in an air-tight container.
Hope this make a good evening snack for your family. You can now enjoy it with family and friends. Don’t forget to share your thoughts.