Strawberry Parfait is a delicious and quick no-bake layer dessert! We are talking layers of whipped cream, crunchy peanut butter, fresh strawberries, blueberries, bananas, and oats. It’s not too late to indulge in this delicious dessert.
- Wash the strawberries, slice them into small pieces, and have them ready on a plate.
- Prepare fresh cream with icing sugar and add crunchy peanut butter in a small quantity. Mix it well to have an even consistency.
- Take a glass bowl of your choice. Add whipping cream and peanut butter mixture at the base.
- Cover the base layer with slices of strawberries. Then add a layer of oats. Also, add a layer of sliced bananas.
- Repeat the layers until the glass is full. Decorate the top layer with strawberries, blueberries, and oats.
- Keep in the fridge for half an hour.
- Now your delicious dessert is ready for serving. They are best if eaten the same day.
Try it and let us know!